DB_CONFIG.php should have all the columns as represented in the CSON file above.
There is no equivalent to BD-Maps' following fields:
- Global ID: Redundant to sample ID
- Country / Continent / Region: Redundant and derivable from coordinate bounding boxes
- Elevation: Lookup-able from sample coordinates
- Accuracy: Should be built in to
- Coordinate source: Is the model of GPS actually relevant?
- Developmental stage: Per-sample, should be included in raw data. At a high level, redundant to
- Method of detection: Since this may vary on a per-sample basis, this is relegated to the raw data.
- Abnormalities: Problems in data are encapsulated in
disease_no_confidence, problems with animals belong with the raw data.
- All individual sample data (eg, spore count, genbank ID, etc): Belongs in raw data
This data is encrypted using BlackBox. If you want access to the configuration, please ask to have your credentials added, or add it yourself in a clone and push the changes. Once you let an administrator know, you can be added to the keyring and gain decryption privledges.